For those of us feeling a bit depressed by the coming Depression, it’s helpful to read this post from Earth2Tech. It’s a good run down of the good news the clean tech industry saw over the past year:
1. The Renewable Energy Investment Tax Credit Passed…Finally
2. Obama Won, Promises Cleantech Support
3. Record Level of Cleantech Investing
4. Massive U.S. Solar Plants Moved Forward
5. First Solar’s Panels Reached Grid Parity?
6. Mainstream Tech Went Green
7. Better Place Struck Deals
8. U.S. Wind Market Blew Strong
9. The Year of Plans
10. Electric Vehicles On the Horizon
Let’s hope the momentum continues in 2009.
Tags: clean tech